Bhaava Payana

Bhaava Payana
A Musical Journey Of Feelings

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wishes From Prasad Raam

Hello Mr.Chinmaya

I was looking for Sudha Bargur (a friend of mine) jokes on internet and accidentally saw few clippings of your album release function and heard her praising your music and got interested.
Fortunately, I was able to find your album ‘Bhavapayana’ on kannadaaudio.com and was really mesmerized by your music. I also found your email address and so thought of sending an email to express my happiness.

I am also a big time music lover who was fortunate to get some good opportunity in music field. However, now it is just a hobby but listen to music a lot and so was when I heard your tunes, it really took me to a different world. The way you have blended your classical knowledge with light music is really amazing. Mr.Deepak’s and your lyrics are also really great. And both SPB and Pallavi has poured their souls into your songs. Their excellent rendering of the songs shows how much they have enjoyed your tunes.

Hope to listen to more of your songs. Wish you all the best.

Thanks
Ram Prasad
Senior Software Engineer
Certified SAP-XI Developer
Cincom Systems Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment